Dance year runs September 13 – May 30
December demonstrations (Dec) & Year End Recital (end of may).
PRICING / PAYMENT OPTIONS / ADMIN FEES
· 55 minute classes – $464.21 +HST
· 40 min classes – $414.16 +HST
· Costume payment for year-end recital: Between $98-$115 per dance class
· Discounts for multiple classes & family members (up to 20%)
· 8th or more class is free! *Does not apply to supplementary training.
Postdated Cheques / Credit
· Full payment (Sept. 15) – no fee
· 2 payments (15th of Sept & Nov) – no fee
· 4 payments (15th of Sept, Oct, Nov, & Dec ) – no fee
· Class payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard) – 2% fee
We have an online store where you can purchase the required class outfits. Specially priced uniform packages will be available at registration.
* Fees are non-refundable except with medical certificate; $50 admin. fee for any tuition refund with medical certificate
* no refunds on costumes
Registrations are on-going throughout the year and will be considered on an individual basis. Please contact us at email@example.com
if you would like to register your dancer after fall registrations.
Need more information? Contact our studio at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-446-5550
Important dates 2022-2023
Saturday – Monday, October 8-10 – Thanksgiving – STUDIO CLOSED
November - ADAPT Jazz and Tap Exams
Friday December 23, 2022 - Thursday January 5, 2023 - Holiday Break – STUDIO CLOSED
Monday, February 20th - Family Day – STUDIO CLOSED (Some competitive classes may be scheduled based on requirements)
Saturday March 11th - Friday March 17th - March Break – STUDIO CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday, April 8-9, 2023 - Easter Sunday – STUDIO CLOSED (Make up classes may be scheduled on Saturday based on competitive schedules)
Friday, April 7 and Monday, April 10 – Classes will be running as scheduled
Saturday – Monday, May 20 - 22 - May long weekend – STUDIO CLOSED
June 2023 - Recital and RAD Ballet exams.
* Should Public Health direction require the studio to be closed due to an outbreak situation, classes will continue using a ZOOM virtual format, following the evening and weekend schedules as much as possible.
* All class time not delivered either in person or via an online platform will be credited to the students account as credit usable towards any class.