Dance year runs September 12 to May 24 (about 34 weeks).
Performances: December demonstrations (Dec 7, 2019) & Year End Recital (May 30 & 31, 2020).
PRICING / PAYMENT OPTIONS / ADMIN FEES
· 55 minute classes – $455.07 +HST
· 45 min classes – $405.00 +HST
· Costume payment for year-end recital: Between $98-$113 per dance class
· Discounts for multiple classes & family members (up to 50%)
· 8th or more class is free! *Does not apply to supplementary training.
Postdated Cheques / Credit
· Full payment (Sept. 15) – no fee
· 2 payments (15th of Sept & Dec) – no fee
· 4 payments (15th of Sept, Oct, Nov, & Dec ) – no fee
· Class payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard) – 2% fee
We have an online dance boutique where you can purchase the required class outfits. Specially priced uniform packages will be available at registration. Throughout the month of September, we offer a 10% discount on most dance purchases at the boutique.
* Fees are non-refundable except with medical certificate; $50 admin. fee for any tuition refund with medical certificate
* no refunds on costumes
Registrations are on-going throughout the year and will be considered on an individual basis. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to register your dancer after fall registrations.
Need more information? Contact our studio at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-446-5550
Studio Closures for 2019-2020
Thanksgiving – October 10-12
Christmas – December 21 – January 3
Family Day – February 15
March Break – March 13-19
Easter – April 4
*Note* - Make up classes may be scheduled on Friday, April 10; Competitive or Exam practices may be scheduled on Feb 17, April 13 and/or May 18.
* Should Public Health direction require the studio to be closed due to an outbreak situation, classes will continue using a ZOOM virtual format, following the evening and weekend schedules as much as possible.
* All class time not delivered either in person or via an online platform will be credited to the students account as credit usable towards any class.